Friday, September 25, 2009

Two Awesome New Links!

Check out these awesome new blogs from my buddies Aurian Redson and Bob Boyle!

Bob is the creator of "Ying Yang Yo" and "Wow! Wow! Wubbsy!" His blog the Doodle Dorks is a group project with his friends David Fremont and Brad Mossman. Funny, Creative, and awesome stuff!
  • Doodle Dorks


  • Aurian is a story artist at Disney Feature Animation. He also illustrated the Book, "Bolt, One Ridonculous Adventure." Also, he owns a Star Wars Pinball machine so that makes him even cooler.
  • Aurian Redson

  • 6 Comments:

    At 11:36 AM, Blogger Trent Correy said...

    Hey man, thanks for posting these links, they're AWESOEM!
    Your Black Sabbath is awesome!

     
    At 12:45 AM, Blogger OV! said...

    thanks for the links man.

    good luck in china!

    take pics.

    >oVi

     
    At 10:28 PM, Blogger Yackyakills said...

    oh man! you are great! great! I do not know you but you're amazing!
    By chance I found you because I've been with a mania to visit blogs of other artists, and the whole thing, I am 13 years old and live in ... sip! live there in that country that you do not know deseguro, Argentina, the world's ass, not pregnant even though here we are ruled by apes with brains artificial head created by extraterrestrial mad scientist vampire, I am aware of everything and I'm trying to appreciate the designs and drawings of other persons,
    if you want, and if he does not want too, traumatized visit my blog:

    http://areyouupset.blogspot.com/

    The future of the race "mangalugus" depends on you ...

     
    At 5:15 PM, Blogger Marcelo Vignali said...

    I really like your sketch of the Wild Things. Nice and playful.

    I saw the movie, and wasn't really excited about it. I can't say I hated it, but even worse -- I felt indifferent.

    Shame, I really liked the book.

     
    At 9:01 AM, Blogger Emmanuel Briand said...

    YEAHHHHHH

     
    At 7:08 AM, Blogger kanishk said...

    Hey, it's what I remembered about the movie.
    Adsense Alternative

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home